- A complete change of clothes. Leave here for the week.
- Swimming costume, floats (if necessary, the pool is deep), towel, sun cream, anti-mosquito spray and a hat.
- A large packed lunch everyday. The lunch needs to contain only recyclable material. NO PLASTIC PLEASE.
- Sturdy shoes for horse riding and long trousers. (I have hats)
- Your pencil case with glue, scissors and a pen
- Pair of gloves (for riding and woodwork)
- NO MOBILE PHONES
- A big smile, an open mind and an empty bag to carry home all you make!!
- See Day Camp
- Sleeping bag
- 5 changes of clothes
- English Homework
- NO ELECTRONIC GAMES – NO MOBILE PHONES
PARENTS ARE WELCOME TO CALL IN THE MORNING FROM 08.00-09.30
011 9811247 – 327 8104044 – 347 8761169